0.61 is now Stable.So what's new!
Map changes, new locations including military ones, updated locations, wolves, new equipment including weapons and backpacks and new player actions.
- New sound technology (via Arma 3 Eden)
- Dynamic shadows implemented for renderer
- Dynamic spawning system for Infected
- Revamped server browser with updated visuals and functionality
- Login queue implemented; queue position screen added
- Network synchronization improvements
So, what should this mean when playing the game! A lot more zombies. Improved graphics (better fps) and rendering including dynamic lighting, so torch light no longer shines through walls and fire produces realistic shadows, reflecting objects shadows onto walls etc.
A ton of map changes, such as military encampments being found all around the world, meaning that you're more likely to find other players dotted around the map and of course wolves that will also attack you...